Have you felt the stress of wondering how to level up your practice but can't
figure out a path that won't take you at
least 2 years?
In the medical world, adding a new skill implies years of study and money, what can make you feel anxious, discouraged, and confused.
- How to accurately diagnose Varicose Vein
- How to select and use the required equipment
- How to treat the first 2 type of Varicose Veins
- A new process of patient doctor communication
- What and where to buy everything you will need in your practice
- Hands-on practice during and after the course
don't know how to deal with them properly?