We are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the highest level of privacy regulation. As such, we comply with the obligations under:
- Canada Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and applicable provincial laws
- the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Brazilian Data Protection Legislation (LGPD)
- California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) and California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
- Receive any communication from us, including newsletters, emails, calls or messages.
2.- Personal data we collect
Data provided by youWhen you make an application to participate in the course or attempt to make an application, we collect personal data as part of your order information.
If you believe that we received your personal data inappropriately, or to otherwise exercise your rights related to your personal data, please contact us using the information you will find in the sectionWhen you visit an Institute Of Vein Technology website, we collect and store information about your visit automatically through browser cookies (files we send to your computer), or similar technology.
You can set your browser to reject all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help function in most browsers provides information on how to accept cookies, disable them, or notify you when you receive a new cookie.
You may not be able to use some features of our Service if you do not accept cookies, so we recommend that you leave them turned on.
También procesamos información cuando utiliza nuestros servicios y productos. Esta información puede incluir:
- Dirección IP
- Productos individuales que vea
- Términos web o las búsquedas que llevaron en el sitio
- Zona horaria
Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data
We collect and use your personal data with your consent to provide, maintain and develop our products and services, and understand how to improve them.This purpose includes:
- Submit application request to the Institute of Vein Technology
- Provide, develop and improve our products and services
- Allow you to access Institute Of Vein Technology services and set up accounts.
- Organize and produce advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Send you newsletters and other marketing communications about current and future products, programs, services, events, competitions, surveys and promotions conducted by us or organized on our behalf.
- Organize events or register participants and schedule meetings for events.
When we process your personal data to provide a product or service, we do so because it is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations. All of the above processing is necessary for our legitimate interests in providing products and services, as well as maintaining our relationship with you and protecting our business, for example against fraud. Your consent will be required to initiate services with you. In the event of any changes to the type of data collected, your consent will be required again. If you do not consent within our contract, some services may not be available to you.legal provisionsWe may use or disclose your personal data to comply with a legal obligation, in connection with a request from a government or public authority, or in connection with court or judicial proceedings, to prevent death or injury, or to protect our rights and property. Where possible and practical to do so, we will notify you in advance of any such disclosure.Service providers and other third partiesWe may use a third party service provider, independent contractors, agencies or consultants to deliver and help us improve our products and services. Service providers may be within or outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We may share your personal data with marketing agencies, database service providers, backup and disaster recovery service providers, email service providers, and others, but only to maintain and improve our products and services. If you want more information about the recipients of your personal data, contact us using the information you will find in the section
We have simplified the process to request a copy of your information, unsubscribe from the email list, request that your data be deleted or ask a question about your data protection:
Institute Of Vein Technology
Send us an email to:
Write us at:
2999 NE 191st Street, Suite 260, Miami, Florida, 33180 (USA)