Terms and Conditions:
- Online training courses may NOT be transferred to another student.
- Students have 90 days (3-months) to complete an online course, after this period of time students wont be able to access the content.
- Orders placed under a “Discount Code” are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation, or transfer. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Refunds are not issued for transfers to courses of equal or lesser value.
- If you transfer to a more expensive course, you must provide payment for the additional tuition at the time of transfer.
Cancellation and refund policy for online courses
If you cancel the course booking within 7 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course without giving any reason, you are entitled to a full refund of the price paid.
Cancellations and refunds in circumstances outside those described above, and/or following the expiry of the 7-day cancellation period, are subject to the terms and conditions set out in this Cancellation and Refund policy. For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of this reimbursement.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e. if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e. via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.
Cancellations must be notified via email to the following address:
Cancellation by Institute of Vein Technology
Whilst every effort is made to avoid changes to our program Alison Jones Business Services Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any course. If for any reason we cancel a course, all course fees will be returned in full.